Welcome...We develop methods related to molecular dynamics simulations, with the aim to understand the relationship between structure, dynamics, and function of biological macromolecules. Please feel free to browse through the menu to find out more about our research.
Please find us atComputational Molecular Biophysics Group
Department of Molecular Structural Biology
Justus-von-Liebig-Weg 11, 37077 Göttingen, Germany
More detailed directions
- MemGen came online: a new web service for the setup of lipid membrane simulation systems.
- One PhD position is available. You are invited to apply!
- Interesting Master and Bachelor projects are available. Please contact Jochen for further details.
- WAXSiS came online: a new web service for SAXS/WAXS calculations based on explicit-solvent molecular dynamics
- MemGen came online: a new web service for an automated setup of lipid membrane simulation systems
ContactDr. Jochen Hub
Marita Kalck (office)
Phone: +49 (551) 39 14072